Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tikki Tikki Tembo

Remember this book!? Thanks Mum (again) for finding "Tikki Tikki Tembo" for me! I have been wanting to share this childhood favourite with Kees but it had been tricky to locate. What a great story, and the illustrations are just brilliant.


Don't you remember the boy's name? Tikki tikki tembo no sa rembo chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo. If you loved it as much as we did when you were a kid, you could probably still rattle that off in your sleep.

This is really a wonderful tale, but very tiring to read aloud!



2 comments:

  1. Oh oh! This is one of my very favourite books; and brings back so many childhood memories. Tikki tikki tembo no sa rembo chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book too!! Will have to try to find it! The illustrations are magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx