Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Fish and Chips!

Following my mantra once more, and wanting to catch up with missed friends, last night we headed to the beach for another gorgeous serve of Sunset Dinner by the Sea.

Paul was blind drunk as you can see (typical), but the rest of us were fine.

Jimmy divided his time between pashing girls, drinking beer and being very annoying as only a crawling sandy ten-month-old baby can at a picnic.

There was plenty of my very favourite thing for my children: free and wild outdoor play with friends! (More of this means a lot less of the previous post's topic.)


It was absolutely beautiful and I loved it. Let's do it again soon!




1 comment:

  1. Love the sunset photos. i took quiet a few sunset photos myself when we were in temp accommodation early 2009. really miss seeing the sunsets over the beach, now that we are back home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx