Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Friends

A while back, I wrote about how I was finding it hard to make some really solid home educating friends, and that this was vital to us being able to sustain home schooling. I remember, at the time, I had met some people who were very nice, but I hadn't really connected with them. We saw friends, but it took effort and usually we ended up seeing our old (beloved) friends after school. Great, but it left a few holes in the weekday mornings.

Now, that just feels so long ago. Now, our cups overflow with friendship. Six new home educating families have moved into our neighbourhood! We have joined a great group and attend homeschool trampolining class. Our week is full to bursting with friendly play, learning and chatter. I feel truly blessed and very grateful: just what I had wished for has come true. Thank you everyone! I really appreciate you guys.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx