Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ya Can't Catch Me....

I'm the Gingerbread Man!
Gosh, how I love a good thematically-related set of activities. If I can pull my finger out and get organised for next year's "homeschooling", I'd love to do a whole bunch of themed units. Although, with K's behaviour lately, I'm thinking it's not too late to enrol him in Prep.... Anyway, baking gingerbread, reading the story and playing the game (ie, chasing the "gingerbread man" around the garden) was the theme here. And a bit of romping around, of course!



The finished product. As you can see, baking is not my forte. But I did enjoy making this rude one to hide in a friend's Christmas package. ;0)
I'm the Gingerbread Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx