Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jimmy's Little Game


If you have a few minutes and want to see our little one playing his made-up ball and cone game, here's a video for you. (If you don't have time, the picture will give you the idea.) Of course, I think this is almost unbearably cute. And he scored loads of brownie points by actually creating a game with the ball I made him for Christmas! PS: I hope certain "aspects" of this video don't offend ;0). I don't know how to cut it short, so if you don't want to see a baby-willy, just stop watching around the two minute mark. And do excuse my voice-over; we all know how excruciating it is hearing your own voice on tape. PS: THANKS Martine for the completely helpful advice about the text-photo thing! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx