Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We Just Love Danger

I was in the kitchen at Mum and Dad's the other day, when a friendly face popped up at the window.


"How did you get up there?" I peered out the window.


"Grandpa's ladder!"

I walked out to the deck for a better look. Hmmm. High.

I thought if I got Jimmy the lilly-pillies he was after, he might stay on the ground.

He had other ideas, I'm afraid.


"Here, Jim, you can have some of these lilly-pillies."


"Just let me up the ladder! Get down! I want to come up!"



Too far gone now...


Made it. "Bye bye!"



1 comment:

  1. I know I have said it before, but aren't you the perfect match for those little monkeys.
    Nerves of steal, you are blessed...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx