Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Inaugural Big Family Camp!

Last weekend was our first big family camping weekend, finally! I had such a great time and I really enjoyed the company of each one of you, and that includes the children too: I loved the way they just swirled around, continually creating different adult/child/group combinations. I want to thank you for keeping an eye out for my little wanderers.


Some of the highlights for me were: the beautiful scenery, the company, of course, no bickering with Matt over tent erection, seeing the children's joy and wild play, fresh air (apart from in the playcentre we escaped to in the storm), tea, hot chips, painfully cold swims, long chats and belly laughs.


I want to thank you, my dear friends, for a beautiful weekend! I just loved spending this time with you all, and one weekend is simply never enough. It felt awfully quiet when we got home. You are each so great and I miss you already! December? For those that couldn't make it this time, we'll see you next time! xxx


PS: For more photos of the weekend - talented, beautiful professional ones - check out Jess' blog. xx
































2 comments:

  1. Ha ha , love that last pic!
    The boys obviously loved it too!
    So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine
    What a lovely holiday you had! I miss the beach ( I think I say that every time you show beach pictures!!) LOL at the last picture ~ how sweet!
    Have a wonderful week
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx