Friday, October 8, 2010

Family Fish and Chips

Hey Ben!
This is an overdue post; I think it was about six months ago that we all had fish and chips but it's taken me this long to blog - sorry!
It was so nice to spend the afternoon with Mum, Dad, Ben and Sally, hanging out, enjoying the sunset and having some good laughs.
There was even a bit of relaxing time for Matt and I; we don't get to "just sit" very often, without someone jumping on Matt's back or falling on my lap, or squeezing in the middle of a cuddle!
Of course the kids got wet, and that meant Grandpa did too.
Ahh, blessed peace! This is how it's meant to be. ;0)
We can't wait to spend more time doing this next week at Straddie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx