Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tomatoes


Have you tried this? It is truly delicious. Take cheese (bocconcini, mozzarella, goats'), tomato and basil, put it together and pop the whole thing in your mouth. What a big burst of summer flavour! Or spread your toast with goats' chevre instead - for those poor people like me who are dairy-free. Thank goodness for goats. I've been strictly avoiding cows' milk products for the last six months as they passed through my milk and Jimmy wasn't happy. But how I miss them! These tomatoes were grown by our neighbour and are a new variety called "Tomatoberries". They are very cute and very yum but they are a hybrid...does this mean they're genetically modified??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx