Saturday, June 11, 2011

On the Needles...

Ponies and carrots


Magnetic fishing game



Cath Kidston handbag


Wedding gift cushion covers



Alas, friends, it has been too long! As I mentioned, I have lost many photos and am still getting my head around (stupid, STUPID) Windows 7 Photos (where you can't even tag stuff, let alone edit it) so blogging has just been in the Too Hard Basket. Plus I can never seem to think of anything interesting to write. So, I'm not actually promising that I do now have anything interesting to write, but it's time to get back in the game. And I'm missing you guys! Above are some things I've been sewing. (Of course this writing was supposed to be at the top. No cut and paste in Blogger! Sigh.) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear friend!!!! Oh how I have missed your lovely blog entries. So good to have you back. I have been having trouble with my computer so I haven't been on as much as I would like. I love your sewing projects. Very nice. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx