Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of Year Blog Slog




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was busy and happy and I have to admit I can breathe a sigh of relief now that all that fun is over.



Now, I'm going to do my darndest to get all those posts I've been meaning to do this year DONE. By the 31st. So prepare for my blog marathon. There will be stuff that I should have posted months ago and other stuff from this week. So wish me luck as I embark on my


End of Year Blog Slog!



But before we leave Christmas behind completely, I would like to share a Christmas song and dance with you, performed by our family. Click on the link below to see the hidden talent you never knew we had.





(Post Script: Well, I didn't make it by the end of 2011, but I'll get started right now! xo)

1 comment:

  1. that was friggin' awesome!!! I am just catching up on your beautiful blog and I almost peed my pants, laughing so hard. I love ya mate. Truly classic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx