Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Beloved Sling

I love this wrap sling so much, I don't know what I would have done without it. And I think my babies probably feel the same way. From snuggled on the front as a newborn, to the back for housework and on the side for hanging out, it has been worth its weight in gold.
Amanda Blake (Soulemama) writes so eloquently about babywearing here; I could never communicate that as nicely as she has. Her piece totally sums up the way I feel about carrying my babies in this nurturing way. For an extremely thorough, instructive website all about babywearing, I love Mamatoto.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cath,

    I just did sent your mom an email, writing that I love to read your web-log! I look at it daily and it's so much fun to see Kees and Jimmt developing! Soon they will be old enough to come over to Holland..

    love,
    Josée

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx