Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Few Moments in the Day With Jimmy


 Just a few little moments with my cutie through the day. 

He took time out from his busy snipping - the evidence of this new interest is all over the floor every day - to watch this super cool volcano toy, a gift from Noreen at Straddie.


 We went grocery shopping and got a big fright when a scary little monster offered us a tomato!


Later, while Kees was at tennis, we went for a stroll along the beautiful shore. Yep, Jimmy still likes that stroller! He also wants me to dress him, dry him, wipe his bum...where's my Mr Independent gone? Must be a stage.


Ahh, here's Mr Independent, back again. Jim made us a great little salad. I reckon he's not bad for a four year old! Jimmy just loves to cook and make culinary creations. Won't be long till I'm lazing in the hammock while he cooks dinner. As long as everyone's happy with sausages every night?

Love you Mr Cute Stuff. xx Mum Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx