Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Went to Visit a Farm One Day...

Dear Tamara, I just want to thank you so much for inviting us to spend the day at your Dad's farm. We all had a great day, one that we'll remember for a long time. Thank you for the fresh fruit and the horse rides. I loved seeing another side to you as you gave Dudley what-for and rustled him into the right paddocks! What a woman - is there anything you cannot do? 

On this day spent at the farm, I watched the vision of childhood I want to manifest for my children coming true. Thank you for giving all us friends one more shared memory to carry with us. Love Cath xoxo.

























3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this farm is absolutely beautiful!
    Are those oranges? Were they sweet?
    This looks like an extremely lovely day!

    I hope you don't mind, I mentioned this post on my blog "Homeschool Atheist Momma."
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love,
    That post made me a little bit teary. It was a wonderful day........I'm going to let Grandma Leena know about your blog so she can get a bit teary too.
    Love Tam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I love to read them. xx